RE: [Hyenas] Game Sunday

  • Mike Rose
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 23, 2001
      Dave

      stick me down for the game.

      mike

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Dave Sims [mailto:davesims_uk@...]
      Sent: 13 June 2004 23:20
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hyenas] Game Sunday

      Hi all,

      Sorry to those who put there name down for the game
      but out of 30+ members we could only get five people
      to say they would make it, a little disappointing.
      However we do have ice time booked for Saturday 19th
      June 17.00 Fo time. i am trying to get a game against
      the ladies sorted please let me know if you can make
      it.

      Thanks

      Dave #10

    • Dave Sims

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 14, 2004
          Dave,

          I can make Saturday.

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 14, 2004
            Nope, not available, I'm in High Wycombe that evening

            Chuck #3

            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 14, 2004
              I'm OK for the game Dave, but happy to support in other ways if we have too
              many players.

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 14, 2004

                Dave,

                As I mentioned yesterday ... hopefully I'll be OK for Saturday,

                I need to confirm childminding this evening but put me down for the game unless you hear otherwise.

              • kay carrington

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 14, 2004
                    Dave,

                    Can't make Sunday due to family commitments. OK for the Saturday game though.

                    Steve.

                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 14, 2004
                      Re: [Hyenas] Game Sunday Dave

                      I am available to play on Saturday.

                      Rik, I hear what you are saying with regards to players only playing home games and less of turn out for away games (I’ve seen it all with years of doing the fixtures). I guess it’s done to the make up of the team – a lot of different players with different family lives etc – not sure if there is a solution though.

                      Hope to see you all Saturday.

                      Paul Nicholls #68
                      Basingstoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 16, 2004

                        Dave,

                        All sorted for Saturday if still needed.

                        Cheers
                        Dave Key
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 16, 2004
                          Message
                          Guys

                          Just a short update, the ladies cannot put together a team but there may be a few available to play.  My call is an intersquad game so please come down and utilise the Ice time.

                          All sorted for Saturday if still needed.

                          Cheers
                          Dave Key
                        • jamie binch
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 17, 2004
                            Hi Dave

                            I assume by you not mailing me there will be enough people Saturday to excuse me as it will be easier not to have to muck work around with shift changing etc.. I am also still waiting for a replacement blade to be sent as well so Sunday training on the old CCM's should be a larf!.

                            See you Sunday

                            Jamie

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jun 18, 2004
                              Message
                              Hi guys a short note to let you know that game fees will be about £10 for Saturday depending on numbers.  Please have this available to Steve.

                            • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jun 18, 2004
                                Darrell

                                Can I have my £10 for the IOW fish & chips? I can pay for the game then...

                                Ta

                                Jools

                                Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jun 18, 2004
                                  No problem Jools, I'll pay your tenna, Andy yours as well if you available