RE: [Hyenas] Re: Isle of Wight Tournament

    Message 1 of 9 , May 20, 2004
      No Andy, bring it in on Sunday as I have no idea, who is Dave?

      Quoting Steve Boardman <steve@...>:

      > Absolutely Darrell. Team spirit felt really high, especially on
      > Sunday. Thanks to my two D partners, James and Dave M for great games,
      > but also to every one else who played. Brilliant weekend. Thanks guys
      > and girls.
      >
      > Darrell Findlay writes:
      >
      > > Fellow team players I would just like to say what a great time I had
      > > over the weekend and trust that everyone that took part did as well,
      > > who cares
      > if
      > > we came last!
      > >
      > > I thought we improved every game and we were definitely the most
      > > together team. The company was great and the sights fantastic,
      > > James can you e-mail me that picture! Wow!
      > >
      > > Our Defence was great and Rik what a star, well deserved the spirit
      > > of the tournament. Dave Keys as ever battled for every puck that
      > > came near him. James I thought you had a great tournament too, well
      > > done. Ben well done
      > on
      > > your goals too you had a good one too.
      > >
      > > I reckon we'll be first on the list for next years tournament. May
      > > be we can set up one of our own next year? Thoughts?
      > >
      > > Anyway thanks for the experience guys and gals and see you at
      > > training on Sunday.
      > >
      > > Killer
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
      Registered in England and Wales No. 1911653
      Registered Office: 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Andrew Hartfield
      Message 2 of 9 , May 20, 2004
        Dave's a killer!!

        Will bring the vid on Sunday.

        No Andy, bring it in on Sunday as I have no idea, who is Dave?

        .... and I thought I needed to get out more!

        More importantly Dave (sorry, Darrell), did you get a copy of Slapshot to
        watch yet? Have you seen it?

        Quoting Steve Boardman <steve@...>:

        > Absolutely Darrell. Team spirit felt really high, especially on
        > Sunday. Thanks to my two D partners, James and Dave M for great games,
        > but also to every one else who played. Brilliant weekend. Thanks guys
        > and girls.
        >
        > Darrell Findlay writes:
        >
        > > Fellow team players I would just like to say what a great time I had
        > > over the weekend and trust that everyone that took part did as well,
        > > who cares
        > if
        > > we came last!
        > >
        > > I thought we improved every game and we were definitely the most
        > > together team. The company was great and the sights fantastic,
        > > James can you e-mail me that picture! Wow!
        > >
        > > Our Defence was great and Rik what a star, well deserved the spirit
        > > of the tournament. Dave Keys as ever battled for every puck that
        > > came near him. James I thought you had a great tournament too, well
        > > done. Ben well done
        > on
        > > your goals too you had a good one too.
        > >
        > > I reckon we'll be first on the list for next years tournament. May
        > > be we can set up one of our own next year? Thoughts?
        > >
        > > Anyway thanks for the experience guys and gals and see you at
        > > training on Sunday.
        > >
        > > Killer
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
        Registered in England and Wales No. 1911653
        Registered Office: 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        To visit your group on the web, go to: