Coyotoes to host 2006 All Star Game.

  • Ice Hockey, Hyenas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Folks,

      We're hosting the All Star game! Fancy a trip?!?

      http://www.phoenixcoyotes.com/fanzone/2006_all_star_game.php

      Join the fight against Cancer:-
      http://www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=259F4275-D1FC-4A3F-82AF-620C2C7F0641

      Join the Hockey Discussion Board:-
      http://hockey.barefoot-studio.net/hdb/index.php

      As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
      This email was written using recycled and recharged bits of deleted mail

      This message (including any attachments and/or related materials) is confidential to,
      copyrighted by, and is the property of Barefoot Studio, unless otherwise noted.
      If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby
      notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
      of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

      We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a
      result of software viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus
      checking as is necessary.