RE: [Hyenas] FW: Food and accommodation and game schedule for the Dinos Tournament

  • Chuck LaRocque
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 3:14 AM
      Darrell,

      Penny and I are probably staying on IOW Fri and Sat night and I imagine she
      will be with me pretty much throughout for meals etc.

      I know that Brian is planning on participating.

      Chuck #3

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5 1:46 AM

        Darrell,

        I'm available ...

        Also do you have more precise timings for both the Saturday & Sunday (start, finish etc)
        How many are staying over?

        ...and ... I presume we won't have the new shirts ??  If not can anyone who isn't going lend me theirs (otherwise I'll try and get a blue shirt before the weekend).

        Message 3 of 5 , May 5 2:14 AM
          No problem Chuck, I have provisionally planned for 15 eating and I don't
          think we have 15 players going.

          http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/jswolB/TM