RE: [GFI-SPAM] - RE: [Hyenas] FW: Dino Game last Sunday - Email found in subject

  • Ice Hockey, Hyenas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 5:31 PM
      Hey if you get me the game sheets I'll keep doing the stats!!

      Join the fight against Cancer:-
      http://www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=259F4275-D1FC-4A3F-82AF-620C2C7F0641

      Join the Hockey Discussion Board:-
      http://hockey.barefoot-studio.net/hdb/index.php

      As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
      This email was written using recycled and recharged bits of deleted mail

      #8 Mike