RE: [Hyenas] isle of white 25th April

    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 23, 2004
      Good question Andy can you check, suggest we all head for this sailing,
      maybe get a group booking again? I'll aim to be there for 3pm or earlier.

      From: Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...>
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:20:43 +0100 (BST)
      Subject: [Hyenas] isle of white 25th april

      hi everyone

      the game next Sunday has been confirmed. the face off
      time is now 16.30 could everyone please confirm that
      they can still make it

      many thanks

      Dave#10

      Kyle.

      Kyle J Alexander
      1alexk90@...

      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/jswolB/TM

      General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
      Registered in England and Wales No. 1911653
      Registered Office: 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA

      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 23, 2004

        Should be at the Ferry for about 3:05-10 as train gets in just after the hour.

      • jamie binch
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 23, 2004
          Hi guys

          Count me in for the 3.20 sailing as well

          Jamie

          I don't believe you have to book the ferry ticket but it is worth while to
          buy them as a group (at least 10) which gives a significant discount.

          Message 4 of 18 , Apr 24, 2004

            Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 2:28 PM

            Good question Andy can you check, suggest we all head for this sailing,
            maybe get a group booking again?  I'll aim to be there for 3pm or earlier.

            So were going to meet at Portsmouth for the 1520 cat?
            Does anybody know if we have to book our ferry tickets or can we just pay
            when we get there?

            I have James and Ben in the car but call me and we can all travel together.

            the game next Sunday has been confirmed. the face off
            time is now 16.30 could everyone please confirm that
            they can still make it

            many thanks

            Dave#10

            Kyle.

            Kyle J Alexander
            1alexk90@...

            at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.