Re: [Hyenas] update

  • chrisr@uk.ibm.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2000
      This might explain why a Rec team from the Netherlands had to cancel a
      proposed tour of the UK due to a particularly
      nasty epidemic of Dutch elm disease. Apparently the early symptoms are
      cauliflower ears and tinnitus, .

      I was tempted to video myself prototyping this off ice practice and
      possibly release it as a video nasty called nightmare on elm street VIII.

      Anybody know how expensive "copse time" is anyway?

      Perhaps we could get sponsorship by Powergen? second thoughts they'd
      probably deke and pull out at the last minute.
      Do we do Grid marking rather than Zone?

      Thanks and regards, Chris
      AT&T Global Network Services(AGNS)(UK) B.V, E-Mail Development and Support
      .

      Do you use VP Buddy? if so I can be reached using chrisr@....

      Tel 44 (0)23 92561366, e-mail Chrisr@...

      ---------------------- Forwarded by Chris Ridge/UK/IBM on 05/05/2000 01:15
      PM ---------------------------

      "Peter Hawken" <peterhawken@...> on 05/05/2000 11:57:11 AM

      Please respond to Hyenas@egroups.com

      To: Hyenas@egroups.com
      cc: (bcc: Chris Ridge/UK/IBM)
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] update

      Iain,

      Love the cartoon.

      I trust that this will be a regular feature appearing at least twice a
      month
      from now on.

      I think that an illustrated feature about deking pylons, trees and chairs
      would be useful for training purposes. What do people think about a Hyenas
      outing to a field with some trees; we can spend an afternoon running at
      trees and according to the training manual, this will make us really good
      players

      Pylon deking consultant Chris Ridge may be able to assist with the finer
      points of this drill.