RE: [Hyenas] Invicta Knights 27th March midnight

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
      Message
      Registered you for the 27th Brian,

      From: brian & Cathy Williams [mailto:brian.williams383@...]
      Sent: 15 March 2004 16:31
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Invicta Knights 27th March midnight

      Darrell
          Can you register me for that game, as I cant seem to register when I go to the site.
      Brian Williams
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
        Message
        yep
        I am assuming “27th March, midnight” means the midnight between Sat. 27th and Sun. 28th.

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
          Message
          You might want to check but I also think that is the night we change the clocks?  So sometime during the third period we will lose an hour!

          Lee

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
            Message
            That will be a draw then!?!?!

            [Mike Rose]

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 16, 2004
              Message
              So home in time for breakfast!!!!

              Best Regards

              Dave Murray
              Product & Purchasing Manager
              Hama PVAC Ltd
              Tel +44 1256 374722
              Fax +44 1256 374747

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 17, 2004
                I have cancelled my registration for the Invicta game for now. I
                have a commitment with the U10 on Sunday and I want to confirm the
                time before I commit to a no sleep night followed by a U10 league
                game at noon on Sunday.

                If it makes sense, I will be there.

                Lee

                of Service.