Sunday training

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29 4:30 AM
      Just in case anyone doesn't know - we've got an extended training session
      tomorrow night; some of the Cougars have gone to Toronto, so the remaining
      ones will join us during our session and we'll be able to stay on right
      through their session. I don't know what the format is. (I'm just one of
      life's passengers...)

      ~ For Hockey Books & Equipment, go the Hyena's Den at www.hyenas.co.uk ~
    • Peter Hawken
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2001
        As most of us are away at the IOW this weekend, we have invited the
        ladies to join our Sunday training.

        They will either be arriving as a team with coaches, in which case,
        we will join their training programme, or they will send a few
        players along to join in with anything we do.

        In case there are no coaches with the ladies, would one or two people
        care to put a few drills together in the following format:

        Warm up, skating and stretching - 15 minutes

        Puck control, passing, shooting and positional drills - 20 minutes

        Scrimmage - if possible, leave the ladies on one side so that they
        can play within their own lines.

        Thanks to any who manage to put something together.

        Remember that the ladies will be training again the following night,
        so try to avoid a 60 minute scrimmage that will kill them all by the
        end of the session.

        Thanks chaps

        Peter

        -- Peter Hawken, peterhawken@... on 16/11/2001
      • spannered@ntlworld.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2009
          Training will still be on Sunday for those not going to the game.

          Iain
        • Lofty
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
            Hi guys n gals n porter
            Do we know if training is on sunday ? As i cant make the game and really really need to do some practice :)

            Sent from my iPhone 4
          • ricky.de@talk21.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
              Had you been at training instead of playing ponies you would know the answer to this ha ha

              From: Lofty <mattlofthouse@...>
              Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 10:35:22 +0000
              To: Hyenas<Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [Hyenas] Sunday training

              Hi guys n gals n porter
              Do we know if training is on sunday ? As i cant make the game and really really need to do some practice :)

              Sent from my iPhone 4

            • Sarah
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 7, 2012
                Lofty.,   Don't worry shagging - skating its all exercise !!  Lol.  And you know what you gotta do if you want to practice yr stick handling.  Lol

                SJ x

                Sent from my iPhone