RE: [Hyenas] Mid-Week Games Against Legion?

  • Mike Rose
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 24, 2004
      darrell.

      mike and dave ok for mid week games.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Chuck LaRocque [mailto:clarocque54@...]
      Sent: 24 February 2004 20:26
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Mid-Week Games Against Legion?

      Good evening, Darrell

      I'm OK for mid week games that are not too far away and not too late. Makes
      Thu awful difficult!! This one seem OK

      Chuck

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 27, 2004
        Guys

        I have had 11 responses 10 positive, if you have not responded can you, so I
        have got an idea of numbers as some of those 10 may not be available when we
        arrange a date.

        Negative or positive please reply

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 27, 2004
          Sorry, guys but Weds are out, I am committed to the U10/12 training.

          Lee

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 27, 2004
            If u are short of players let me know and i will play if u want.

            Don

            Message from Darrell regarding a possible mid-week game against the London
            Legion at Alexandra Palace. Legion have a regular ice slot between 20:45 and
            22:15 on Wednesdays.

            Hi guys before I fix any dates please let me know if you are up to a mid
            week game.  Reply to me in the first instance.

          • brian & Cathy Williams
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 27, 2004
              Darrell, if chuck can go you can count me in .

              Brian

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 28, 2004
                  Darrell,

                  I'm up for mid-week.

                  Steve.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 29, 2004
                    Guys

                    If someone can give me a lift then I can play...

                    Jools