RE: [Hyenas] Shirts

  • Dave Murray
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 24, 2004
      Message
      My vote is for Kyle

      Best Regards

      Dave Murray
      Product & Purchasing Manager
      Hama PVAC Ltd
      Tel +44 1256 374722
      Fax +44 1256 374747

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Darrell Findlay [mailto:Darrell.Findlay@...]
      Sent: 24 February 2004 16:58
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Shirts

      Hi Kyle you are coming dangerously close to taking over the project!  I am looking for some support on this.  Do you want a job!

      Message 2 of 30 , Feb 24, 2004
        Message
        Hi Darrell

        I am off to Barcelona for a couple of days so I will e-mail you with my new shirt number as soon as I get back as my first and second choices have already been taken.

        Cheers, Jamie

        Message 3 of 30 , Feb 24, 2004
          Message
          Why change what works and what most players have already???

          Message 4 of 30 , Mar 1, 2004
            I think i am 32 but will check when i get home.

            Sarah

            wrote:
            > Hiya Dave,
            >
            > You might want to try on someone else's shirt at
            > training one night, I would
            > have thought you'd be better with an XL.
            >
            > As far as numbers go, from memory -
            >
            > 1 Rick
            > 2 Jamie?
            > 3 Chuck
            > 4 Dave M
            > 8 Mike
            > 9 Kyle
            > 10 Dave S
            > 13 Stevie B
            > 15 Darrell
            > 19 Andy C
            > 21 Lee
            > 22 James B
            > 44 Jules
            > 66 Pete F
            > 68 Paul
            >
            > Matt seems to have grabbed 42 and I know Neel and
            > Andy H both have shirts
            > but I can't remember which numbers, I think Sarah
            > has a set too.
            >
            > So cross-referencing with the roster on the website
            > shows that players
            > without shirts are -
            >

            > Ben Allum
            >

            > Kay Carrington
            >
            > Sarah Ellis ?
            >
            > Don Forster
            >
            > Tom Hanss
            >
            > David Key
            >
            > Jonas Larsson
            >
            > Don McGovern
            >
            > Joanne McGovern
            >
            > David Tomlins
            >
            > Brian Williams
            >
            > Hope that helps!
            >
            > Kyle

            http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools
          • Alexander, Kyle
            Message 5 of 30 , Mar 1, 2004
              You don't look a day over 30! ;)

              Message 6 of 30 , Mar 1, 2004

                With thanks to Kyle for the warning ... yep I think XL for me ... must stop eating the doughnuts. Numbers & KEY still stand.

              • sarah ellis
                Message 7 of 30 , Mar 3, 2004
                  Kyle,

                  You are so so funny!! Cant wait till i get properly
                  then you will see!! Have my fist physio this
                  afternoon, at last!!!

                  Sarah

                  wrote:
                  > You don't look a day over 30! ;)

                  http://search.yahoo.com
                • Alexander, Kyle
                  Message 8 of 30 , Mar 3, 2004
                    Message

                    Your fist physio?? Now I'm worried!

                    Darrell - can we look into a pair of blue and white pom-poms for Sarah? I'm sure she'd love to be our cheerleader while she's off the ice ;))

                    Message 9 of 30 , Mar 3, 2004
                      Message
                      Watch your back Kyle!!

                      Message 10 of 30 , Mar 4, 2004
                        Sorry first physio!!

                        I think i might be able to manage that depends if it
                        is worth going to...

                        wrote:

                        > Your fist physio?? Now I'm worried!
                        >
                        > Darrell - can we look into a pair of blue and white
                        > pom-poms for Sarah? I'm
                        > sure she'd love to be our cheerleader while she's
                        > off the ice ;))

                        http://search.yahoo.com
                      • jamie binch
                        Message 11 of 30 , Mar 4, 2004
                          Message
                          Hi Darrell

                          Could you put me down for shirt number 73 with BINCH on the back and in an XL size please.

                          Ta muchly

                          Jamie

                          P.S.    Thanx for arranging the Legion game for when I get back from hols. Can't wait!

                          Message 12 of 30 , Mar 5, 2004
                            Message
                            Darrell,

                            I've dealt quite a bit with Colin at Eagle Sportswear in the past. I know you were joking but if you'd like me to sort out the shirts I'd be more than happy to.

                            Kyle

                          • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
                            Message 13 of 30 , Jul 29, 2005
                              Guys

                              I don't have a white shirt @ present if we play in that - do we have any spares?

                              Otherwise I will bring a white shirt with #92 on it re team list

                              Thanks

                              Jools
                            • Dave Murray
                              Message 14 of 30 , Jul 29, 2005
                                Hi Jules,

                                I think I've got a spare "2" shirt, so if you don't mind being backup
                                goalie!!!!! Bring your own anyway, just in case.

                                Regards

                                Dave Murray
                                Product And Purchasing Manager

                                01256 374722 - Tel
                                01256 374747 - Fax
                                dmurray@...
                                www.hama.co.uk

                                Message 15 of 30 , Jul 29, 2005
                                  ah man someone else trying to nick my position !!!
                                  wow look at me i found the smilies
                                   while im on here i would just like to say thanks to everyone who has done warm ups recently, as u no we no longer do the break outs from the corners giving one on zeros, this was requested by myself as once u let in a few of them its hard to keep ur head and stay in the game so thanks for just getting on with it.
                                  see u saturaday

                                  rik

                                  Message 16 of 30 , Feb 21, 2006
                                    Socks 4 me please