RE: [Hyenas] Mid-Week Games Against Legion?

  • Dave Murray
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 24, 2004
      Sorry, can't do Wednesdays at this time because of U10 and U12 commitments.

      Best Regards

      Dave Murray
      Product & Purchasing Manager
      Hama PVAC Ltd
      Tel +44 1256 374722
      Fax +44 1256 374747

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 24, 2004

        I reckon I could sort that out.

        Cheers
        Dave Key
      • Alexander, Kyle
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 24, 2004
          Wouldn't be a problem for me, I can go from work. Wednesdays are good too.

          Kyle

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 24, 2004
            I don't have a problem in principle with mid-week games as long as the distance is reasonable (E.G. not Gillingham) and the face off time is also reasonable. What the Legion offer seem to fit both of those criteria's.

            Peter #66

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 24, 2004
              Good evening, Darrell

              I'm OK for mid week games that are not too far away and not too late. Makes
              Thu awful difficult!! This one seem OK

              Chuck

              >From: "Steve Boardman" <steve@...>
              >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [Hyenas] Mid-Week Games Against Legion?
              >Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:08:40 -0000
              >
              >All,
              >
              >Message from Darrell regarding a possible mid-week game against the London
              >Legion at Alexandra Palace. Legion have a regular ice slot between 20:45
              >and
              >22:15 on Wednesdays.

              >Hi guys before I fix any dates please let me know if you are up to a mid
              >week game. Reply to me in the first instance.
              >
              >Cheers
              >
              >Darrell

              http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
            • Mike Rose
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 24, 2004
                darrell.

                mike and dave ok for mid week games.

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 27, 2004
                  Guys

                  I have had 11 responses 10 positive, if you have not responded can you, so I
                  have got an idea of numbers as some of those 10 may not be available when we
                  arrange a date.

                  Negative or positive please reply

                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 27, 2004
                    Sorry, guys but Weds are out, I am committed to the U10/12 training.

                    Lee

                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 27, 2004
                      If u are short of players let me know and i will play if u want.

                      Don

                      Message from Darrell regarding a possible mid-week game against the London
                      Legion at Alexandra Palace. Legion have a regular ice slot between 20:45 and
                      22:15 on Wednesdays.

                      Hi guys before I fix any dates please let me know if you are up to a mid
                      week game.  Reply to me in the first instance.

                    • brian & Cathy Williams
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 27, 2004
                        Darrell, if chuck can go you can count me in .

                        Brian

                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 28, 2004
                            Darrell,

                            I'm up for mid-week.

                            Steve.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 29, 2004
                              Guys

                              If someone can give me a lift then I can play...

                              Jools