Coaching Courses Announcement

  • Steve Boardman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2004
      Hi All,

      Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year. Below is an announcement from
      Darrell about coaching courses coming up soon. Don't hang about if you're
      interested!

      Steve.

      Hi guys

      Is anyone interested in completing a level 1 course for Ice Hockey Coaching,
      the Hyenas Club will pay for the course using some of the development fund
      from the Council. Dates are the

      24/25 January Guildford.
      20/21 March Grimsby

      Please let Darrell know as soon as possible to see if there are any spaces
      left.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
        Darrell / Steve,

        I'd be very interested in the January course in Guildford.

        Let me know if I need to fill in any forms or contact anyone else.

        Cheers,

        Kyle

        Cc: David Graham; Matt Bradbury; Alan Moutrey; COACHPROGRAMME@...;
        Erskine Douglas - home; Erskine Douglas - work; Kevin King; Martin Parfitt;
        Reg Wilcox; Tony Hall

        Dear All

        Happy New Year.

        Please be advised of additional Level 1 courses:

        Guildford at the rink on 24th and 25th January, 2004
        Grimsby at the rink 20th and 21st March 2004.

        Please let me know asap if you have anyone wishing to attend.

        Regards
        Jill Easson

        ---

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Chuck LaRocque
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
          Darrell,

          I am very interested. I have my certification from Canada but don't have
          access to my records. Would be a good review in any case.

          Chuck

          >From: "Steve Boardman" <steve@...>
          >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Hyenas] Coaching Courses Announcement
          >Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:55:46 -0000
          >
          >Hi All,
          >
          >Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year. Below is an announcement from
          >Darrell about coaching courses coming up soon. Don't hang about if you're
          >interested!
          >
          >Steve.

          >Hi guys
          >
          >Is anyone interested in completing a level 1 course for Ice Hockey
          >Coaching,
          >the Hyenas Club will pay for the course using some of the development fund
          >from the Council. Dates are the
          >
          >24/25 January Guildford.
          >20/21 March Grimsby
          >
          >Please let Darrell know as soon as possible to see if there are any spaces
          >left.
          >
          >Cheers
          >
          >Darrell

        • Julia Burns
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004

            I woudld be interested in the Level 1 coaching course if there are any
            places left.

            Thanks

            Julia