FW: Kingston Cobras Tournament '04

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Dear All.

      You may know that Kingston Cobras held their own tournament in 2003 at the
      Hull arena, and due to the tournament's success we have the opportunity to
      do the same again in 2004, subject to interest.

      We are looking to hold the competition on 19th and 20th June 2004, and an
      entrance fee of £300 would be required.

      The club is currently looking for teams that would be interested to take
      part. If your team is interested, please could you confirm by return. We
      will confirm all details / invitations in the New Year.

      If we have missed anyone you know off the mailing list, please feel free to
      forward this email to them.

      Yours in Sport.

      Dan Meakin
      Kingston Cobras