Finance and Ice Time

  • Steve Boardman
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2003
      Dear All,

      Following my announcement, on ice, last Sunday, please remember that we will
      now be enforcing the rule:

      If you haven't contacted me (Steve Boardman) about your payment plans, YOU
      WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE ICE AT PRACTICE SESSIONS.

      Please contact me directly either by email (steve@...) or
      mobile (07766 912904) if you need help in arranging payment. It is
      everyone's personal responsibility to ensure that if they want to be a
      member of the Hyenas, they support it financially.

      Steve.
    • Lee Spencer
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2003
        Steve,

        I will bring a cheque for Aug to Dec subscriptions and will start a new SO with the bank effective 1 Jan 03.  I will set it up on through on-line banking.

        See you at training.

        Lee

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 29, 2003

          OK Lee. Thats great. See you tomorrow.

          Steve.

          I will bring a cheque for Aug to Dec subscriptions and will start a new SO with the bank effective 1 Jan 03.  I will set it up on through on-line banking.

          See you at training.

          Lee

          Following my announcement, on ice, last Sunday, please remember that we will
          now be enforcing the rule:

          If you haven't contacted me ( Steve Boardman ) about your payment plans, YOU
          WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE ICE AT PRACTICE SESSIONS.

          Please contact me directly either by email (steve@...) or
          mobile (07766 912904) if you need help in arranging payment. It is
          everyone's personal responsibility to ensure that if they want to be a
          member of the Hyenas, they support it financially.

          Steve.

          ---
          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

          ---