Westminster Statesmen

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 13, 2003
      Westminster Statesmen Hi Guys

      Well here is the final roster for the match against the Westminster Statesmen at Streathem Ice Rink on Sunday 16th November.

      Face off time is 9.00pm

      We are to be wearing our BLUE shirts.

      Westminster Statesmen
      16th November F/O 9.00pm
      Lee Spencer
      Dave Murray
      Kyle Alexander
      Steve Boardman
      Darrell Findlay
      Dave Sims
      Mike Rose
      Jamie Binch
      Andy Hartfield
      Chuck LaRoque
      Brian Williams
      Peter Freitag
      Jonas Larsson
      Rik Dedman

      Have a great match.

      Cheers

      Paul Nicholls #68
      Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team

      Address & Directions for those unsure:

      386 Streatham High Road, London, SW16.
      Telephone: 020-8769-7771

      Getting there:

      BUS:
      The Streatham Bus Garage is next door to the rink and the following bus routes pass the door - 50, 57, 60, 109, 118, 133, 159, 201, 249, 250, 319, G1 and P13.

      TRAIN:
      Network South East's Streatham Station is next door and Streatham Common Station is within a few minutes walk.

      TUBE:
      The nearest underground station is Tooting Bec on the Northern Line and then get a bus or taxi from there.

      DRIVING:
      If you are driving the Arena is on the A23 opposite the junction with the A214. If heading there from north of London then its quicker to get the M25 around to the A3 or A23 and then head back up into London, otherwise you get snarled up in traffic!

      The map below shows the rink location. Click on it to enlarge it.