All games

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2003
      All games Hi Chaps

      Here are the lists for the planned games. All matches are AWAY for those of you need of clarification.

      Unfortunately there seems to be a poor response for the MK game. I will be cancelling this unless I get a sudden influx of name tomorrow (Tuesday).

      Westminster Statesmen
      16th November

      Lee Spencer
      Dave Murray
      Kyle Alexander
      Steve Boardman
      Darrell Findlay
      Dave Sims
      Mike Rose
      Jamie Binch
      Andy Hartfield
      Chuck LaRoque
      Brian Williams
      Peter Freitag
      Jonas Larsson

      Isle of Wight Dinos
      14th December F/O 6.45pm

      Kyle Alexander
      Steve Boardman
      Darrell Findlay
      Dave Sims
      Peter Freitag
      Paul Nicholls
      Mike Rose
      Jamie Binch
      Andy Hartfield
      Chuck LaRoque
      Jonas Larsson

      Milton Keynes
      8th November

      Jamie Binch
      Dave Murray
      Andy Hartfield
      Dave Sims
      Mike Rose
      Darrell Findlay

      Cheers

      Paul
    • KYLE JAMIE ALEXANDER
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
        Sorry guys I can't make Saturday in MK, looking forward to the other two though!

        Kyle

[...]

        Kyle J Alexander
        1alexk90@...
      • Steve Boardman
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2003
          Hi Paul,

          Sorry can't make the game on Saturday (8th).

          Steve.