Game cancelled on Sunday and new match

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hi Guys

      Just to let you know that the match at Gillingham on Sunday is now
      cancelled!

      Please make sure you can make it for the 'return' match on 9th August
      (Saturday).

      We have also had a challeneg from the Sheffield Blazers B Squad (a mixed age
      and sex team, who play non-checking). Who's up for it?

      Cheers

      Paul Nicholls #68
      Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team
    • Dave Murray
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
        Training as normal Sunday night, everyone.

        Bring light & dark shirts and we'll have a 50 minute scrimmage as there's no
        game this weekend.

        OK with everyone?

        Regards,

        Dave Murray
        Product and Purchasing Manager
        Hama PVAC Ltd.
        01256 374722 - Tel
        01256 374747 - Fax
        dmurray@...
        http://www.hama.co.uk

        This Email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal
        professional privilege. Any disclosure, use, storage or copying of this
        email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. Please
        notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient and then
        delete the email from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to any
        other person, use copy or store the information in any medium.

        As the games is cancelled will there be training?

        I am up for the other games.

        sarah

        --- Paul Nicholls <paul.nicholls@...> wrote:
        > Hi Guys
        >
        > Just to let you know that the match at Gillingham on
        > Sunday is now
        > cancelled!
        >
        > Please make sure you can make it for the 'return'
        > match on 9th August
        > (Saturday).
        >
        > We have also had a challeneg from the Sheffield
        > Blazers B Squad (a mixed age
        > and sex team, who play non-checking). Who's up for
        > it?
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Paul Nicholls #68
        > Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team

      • sarah ellis
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003

          http://calendar.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
            OK by me!

            As the games is cancelled will there be training?

            I am up for the other games.

            sarah

            --- Paul Nicholls <paul.nicholls@...> wrote:
            > Hi Guys
            >
            > Just to let you know that the match at Gillingham on
            > Sunday is now
            > cancelled!
            >
            > Please make sure you can make it for the 'return'
            > match on 9th August
            > (Saturday).
            >
            > We have also had a challeneg from the Sheffield
            > Blazers B Squad (a mixed age
            > and sex team, who play non-checking). Who's up for
            > it?
            >
            > Cheers
            >
            > Paul Nicholls #68
            > Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team

          • michael rose
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
              Paul,

              What time's kick off on the 9th against invicta at home

              Also, is that shefield game home or away, judging on past game
              registrations, you won't get a team to travel that far!

              Mike
              > Just to let you know that the match at Gillingham on Sunday is now
              > cancelled!
              >
              > Please make sure you can make it for the 'return' match on 9th August
              > (Saturday).
              >
              > We have also had a challeneg from the Sheffield Blazers B Squad (a mixed
              age
              > and sex team, who play non-checking). Who's up for it?
              >
              > Cheers
              >
              > Paul Nicholls #68
              > Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team

            • Chuck LaRocque