Upcoming matches

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hi Guys

      Here are the rosters, and confirmed dates, and confirmed times as requested
      by various people.

      Cheers

      Paul Nicholls #68
      Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team

      TBC, Saturday 12th July 2003 Time 5.00pm Basingstoke Ice Rink

      1. Chuck Laroque #3 (Defence)
      2. Sarah Ellis
      3. Dave Sims #10 (Defence)
      4. Julia Burns #44 (Left Wing)
      5. Mike Rose #8 (Right Wing)

      Swindon Northstars, Saturday 27th July 2003 2003 Time 5.00pm Basingstoke Ice
      Rink

      1. Sarah Ellis
      2. Darrell Findlay #15 (Right Wing)
      3. Jamie Binch
      4. Dave Sims #10 (Defence)
      5. Julia Burns #44 (Left Wing)
      6. Mike Rose #8 (Right Wing)

      London Legion, Sunday 27th July 2003 Time TBC Alexandra Palace Ice Rink

      1. Chuck Laroque #3 (Defence)
      2. Sarah Ellis
      3. Darrell Findlay #15 (Right Wing)
      4. Jamie Binch
      5. Dave Sims #10 (Defence)
      6. Julia Burns #44 (Left Wing)
      7. Mike Rose #8 (Right Wing)

      Invicta Knights, Sunday 3rd August 2003 Time 5.15pm Gillingham Ice Rink:
      Game Ref 308

      1. Sarah Ellis
      2. Darrell Findlay #15 (Right Wing)
      3. Dave Sims #10 (Defence)
      4. Mike Rose #8 (Right Wing)

      Invicta Knights, Saturday 9th August 2003 Time 5.00pm Basingstoke Ice Rink

      1. Sarah Ellis
      2. Darrell Findlay #15 (Right Wing)
      3. Jamie Binch
      4. Dave Sims #10 (Defence)
      5. Julia Burns #44 (Left Wing)
      6. Mike Rose #8 (Right Wing)
    • Dave Murray
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2003
        Hi Paul,

        How are the head and neck after Saturday, OK I trust although you still
        looked a bit shaken when you left the rink!

        On a previous e-mail you mentioned a game next Sunday at Streatham against
        the Statesmen, is this still on please as a few people were unsure last
        night and I don't think we are going to have a team in time. Please advise
        the list ASAP.

        Regards,

        Dave Murray
        Product and Purchasing Manager
        Hama PVAC Ltd.
        01256 374722 - Tel
        01256 374747 - Fax
        dmurray@...
        http://www.hama.co.uk

        This Email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal
        professional privilege. Any disclosure, use, storage or copying of this
        email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. Please
        notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient and then
        delete the email from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to any
        other person, use copy or store the information in any medium.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2004
          Hi everyone,

          Just to let you know that I won't be at training for the next 3 weeks, nor
          will I be able to make the Legion game (31st) or Invicta game (27th) as I am
          away on a business trip to Europe for three weeks.

          There's also a good chance I'll be away again in May and may not be able to
          make the Dinos game on the 15th.

          Sorry I won't be there, good luck with the games.

          Kyle

          Kyle Alexander
          Marketing Executive
          Productions System Group