Re: [Hyenas] Upcoming games for your diary

  • Chuck LaRocque
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
      Paul,

      The only ones I can make are the ones on 27 Jul and 12 Jul. The one on 3
      Aug is not feasible as I'm leaving on holidays the next day and it's an away
      game in Gillingham (presumably late at night). If it's early I might be able
      to make it. I'll be away on 9 Aug and have our summer ball on 26 Jul

      Cheers,
      Chuck #3

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
        Paul,

        I can play in all of them except 12th July as I will be in Switzerland on that date.

        Peter #66