Re: Upcoming games for your diary

  • hockey-stuff
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2003
      to all i am going to have to leave iwish you all the best for the future i
      owes the club some money and if you email me an adress i will send a cheque
      regards melvin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
        Paul,

        The only ones I can make are the ones on 27 Jul and 12 Jul. The one on 3
        Aug is not feasible as I'm leaving on holidays the next day and it's an away
        game in Gillingham (presumably late at night). If it's early I might be able
        to make it. I'll be away on 9 Aug and have our summer ball on 26 Jul

        Cheers,
        Chuck #3

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2003
          Paul,

          I can play in all of them except 12th July as I will be in Switzerland on that date.

          Peter #66