Scrimmage this Saturday (28th June) 5.00pm

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2003
      Hi Guys

      Many of you will know by now (if you were at training last Sunday) that we
      have some ice time booked up over the next month or so.

      It is always quite a battle to get the ice. Unfortunately due to late notice
      on some of the bookings it has been a little tricky to say the least to get
      opposition for these dates.

      We have the ice booked this Saturday (June 28th) at 5.00pm and it is planned
      to have an inter squad scrimmage. We might as well use the ice as we have to
      pay for it. I have tried to get another team over but amazingly have had no
      replies at all.

      Please let me know if you can make it on Saturday, I guess we need a minimum
      of 12 players plus goalies. Bring both of your shirts so we can divide up
      into teams.

      Also, if you have anyone willing to be a goal judge it will add to the fun
      (as long as we have 2 goalies that is!)

      Cheers

      Paul Nicholls #68
      Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team
    • matt@drumheights.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 24, 2003
        Paul,

        Sorry I can't make it, as I'm working until 19:30

        Matt

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 26, 2003
          Paul,

          Sorry. No can do.

          Cheers,
          Chuck #3

          >From: Paul Nicholls <paul.nicholls@...>
          >To: Hyenas <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>,Julia Burns
          ><julia.burns@...>,Peter Hawken
          ><peterhawken@...>,Dave Murray <dmurray@...>,Darrell
          >Findlay <darrell.findlay@...>,Steve Boardman
          ><steve@...>,Peter Freitag <captain@...>,Lee Spencer
          ><rlspencer@...>,Mike Rose <mike_rose@...>,Melvin Tanner
          ><hockey-stuff@...>,Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...>,Kyle
          >Alexander <1alexk90@...>,Amanda Law <amanda.law@...>,Dave
          >Hart <stormdesign2000@...>,Jamie <jamie@...>,Andy
          >Campbell <acampbell@...>,Neel Patel
          ><neel_a_patel@...>,Sarah Ellis <sarahjellis2000@...>
          >Subject: [Hyenas] Scrimmage this Saturday (28th June) 5.00pm
          >Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:19:24 +0100
          >
          >Hi Guys
          >
          >Many of you will know by now (if you were at training last Sunday) that we
          >have some ice time booked up over the next month or so.
          >
          >It is always quite a battle to get the ice. Unfortunately due to late
          >notice
          >on some of the bookings it has been a little tricky to say the least to get
          >opposition for these dates.
          >
          >We have the ice booked this Saturday (June 28th) at 5.00pm and it is
          >planned
          >to have an inter squad scrimmage. We might as well use the ice as we have
          >pay for it. I have tried to get another team over but amazingly have had no
          >replies at all.
          >
          >Please let me know if you can make it on Saturday, I guess we need a
          >minimum
          >of 12 players plus goalies. Bring both of your shirts so we can divide up
          >into teams.
          >
          >Also, if you have anyone willing to be a goal judge it will add to the fun
          >(as long as we have 2 goalies that is!)
          >
          >Cheers
          >
          >Paul Nicholls #68
          >Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team

        • Steve Boardman
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 26, 2003
            Sorry, am away all weekend.

            Steve.

            Paul Nicholls writes:

            > Hi Guys
            >
            > Many of you will know by now (if you were at training last Sunday) that we
            > have some ice time booked up over the next month or so.
            >
            > It is always quite a battle to get the ice. Unfortunately due to late notice
            > on some of the bookings it has been a little tricky to say the least to get
            > opposition for these dates.
            >
            > We have the ice booked this Saturday (June 28th) at 5.00pm and it is planned
            > to have an inter squad scrimmage. We might as well use the ice as we have to
            > pay for it. I have tried to get another team over but amazingly have had no
            > replies at all.
            >
            > Please let me know if you can make it on Saturday, I guess we need a minimum
            > of 12 players plus goalies. Bring both of your shirts so we can divide up
            > into teams.
            >
            > Also, if you have anyone willing to be a goal judge it will add to the fun
            > (as long as we have 2 goalies that is!)
            >
            > Cheers
            >
            > Paul Nicholls #68
            > Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team

            > Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's Important Questions.
            > http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/jswolB/TM

          • michael rose
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 26, 2003
              Paul,