Apologies and farewells

  • Kyle Alexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003

      Hiya guys and girls,

      Most of you already know this but I shall not be able to attend the AGM tomorrow as I shall be on my way to Scotland for a weeks holiday.

      However my views are of little importance for the coming year as I am indeed starting my work placement very shortly. I shall be working at Xerox in Uxbridge starting on the 23rd of June as a “Marketing Executive” (oooooohhhhh J) in the Production Systems Group for a year as part of my degree. As well as working in Uxbridge I hope to be living in the area too, this sadly means that I shall be unable to continue training with the club L at least until I’m back home or in Southampton (probably August/September 2004).

      I shall be at training on the 15th so look forward to seeing you then, if not I’ll be in touch on the emails and hope to see you all in the not-too-distant future.

      All the best,

      Kyle.