AGM Wednesday 4th June 2003

  • michael rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      Dear member,

      The time and venue for the 2003 AGM can now be confirmed.

      Date: Wednesday 4th June
      Time: 19:30 hrs
      Venue: Basingstoke Ice Rink

      We have the use of either the Wella room or the Bison room. If you intend to attend this meeting, please arrive promptly for a 19:30 start. I suggest that we meet down stairs to start with and then move to the respective room on confirmation with the rink management.

      The meeting should last no longer than two hours.

      As a member of the the Hyenas, it is in your interest to attend the AGM so that you can have your as to how the club is run. Should you have any burning issues that you whish to raise, please forward them to myself the secretary, for inclusion on the agenda. The agenda should be distributed by tomorrow evening and copies will be available on the day.

      Warmest regards

      Mike Rose #8
      Secretary
      Basingstoke Hyenas

    • Dave Murray
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003

        Dear All,

        Good news on the AGM front, now the bad news, there will be NO training on Sunday 8th June as the Junior Tournament is scheduled for a late finish according to the Rink Management.

        Regards,

        Dave Murray

        Product and Purchasing Manager

        Hama PVAC Ltd.

        01256 374722 – Tel

        01256 374747 – Fax

        dmurray@...

        http://www.hama.co.uk

        This Email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure, use, storage or copying of this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use copy or store the information in any medium.

        The time and venue for the 2003 AGM can now be confirmed.