Game V Cougars May 4th

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2003
      Hi Guys

      I have been told that the game against the Cougars this coming Sunday (May
      4th) is definitley on.

      You will be pleased to know that we have managed to get the game registered
      with the EIHA (after a lot of persuasion) and now have 3 officials
      attending.

      Therefore, please bring your team shirts (blue & white, just in case) and be
      ready for the pre-match warm-up to start at 9 o'clock.

      This is only a friendly match so no real worries about it being too serious
      - a chance for the less experienced players to get some match ice time
      (don't forget thought that Cougars can play quite fast and are looking for a
      clear win).

      Unfortunately I can't make this match (I'm sure you'll all miss me!) so have
      a great one and let me know how it goes.

      Cheers

      Paul Nicholls #68
      Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team
    • Kyle Alexander
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2003

        Good stuff Paul, just out of curiosity why did it take a lot of persuasion to get the match EIHA registered?

        On another note – Rick is stickless and says he needs to get hold of Dave M. His number’s 07763 691 320 if you want to give him a call coach. (can’t imagine why anyone would ;) )

        See you all Sunday,

        Kyle