2002-2003 Hyenas Annual General Meeting - advance notice

  • michael rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      Dear Hyenas members,

      It is proposed to convene the next annaual general meeting for the members
      of the Hyenas Ice Hockey Club on Wednesday 4th June, although location and
      time is to be confirmed.

      Now is the time to start thinking of items that you wish to be discussed at
      the meeting. I would suggest that if you have any items that you wish to be
      debated, you forward a brief out line of the subject to the secretary for
      inclusion on the agenda.

      Letters will be sent out in due course, finalising details of the meeting
      two weeks in advance, as per club policy.

      best regards

      Mike Rose #8
      Secretary
      Basingstoke Hyenas
    • sarah ellis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2003
        Hi,

        Just a quick note to everyone that played on Sunday
        evening against the Cougars.

        Thank you for a really good first game with Hyenas.
        It was really enjoyable to play but to also watch
        everyone play as a team. I think the whole standard of
        the game was a lot better than the last time you
        played them, it was also a lot more friendly!!

        Thank you for all the support and encouragement that i
        received.

        I now can't wait for training on Sunday.

        Thank you again

        Sarah Ellis

        http://search.yahoo.com