Match against the Cougars

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2003
      Hi Guys

      I'm sure you'll all be excited to know we are fixing up another match
      against the Cougars, show them what it's like to play a real match !

      Sunday 27th April, Face-off 9.00pm.

      If you want to play, please register.

      If anyone (or anyone you know) is willing to ref, please let me know.

      Cheers

      Paul Nicholls #68
      Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team
    • Kyle Alexander
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2003

        I’m up for the game Paul, please put my name down.

        Can I suggest that after last time we approach a qualified and registered referee and split the costs between all the players of both clubs?

        PS – having not heard otherwise I assume training is still on tomorrow night?