  • Iain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2000
      Hey Folks,

      Have you ever heard my reply whenever someone asks me what our web address is? Usually, I respond in a rather sheepish manner that I can't remember, or why don't they give me their email address and I'll let them know that way.

      WELL NOT ANYMORE!!!!

      Thanks to Peter Hawken we now have a PROPER internet address: www.hyenas.co.uk
      How cool is that?

      Easy to remember, and if we ever do get baseball caps or any other off-ice fashions created then can easily print it on.

      * * * For Ice Hockey Books and Equipment, visit the Hyena's Den at www.hyenas.co.uk  * * *