This is your new administrator speaking!

  • steve@boardman-it.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hello all,

      After a long period of uncertainty as to who actually administered the
      Hyenas mail list, I've managed to have myself made an administrator. I know
      quite a few people have been wanting to re-subscribe with different email
      addresses - outstanding requests should now have been processed. Please let
      me know of any problems you're having and please pass this message on to
      anyone you know that wants to be on the list but isn't!

      Regards,

      Steve.