Re: [Hyenas] Streatham on Sunday & Invicta

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2003
      Re: [Hyenas] Streatham on Sunday & Invicta Well done Kyle!

      Paul

      From: "Kyle Alexander" <kyle@...>
      Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:23:19 -0000
      To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Streatham on Sunday & Invicta

      Can we make some phone calls and see if we can drum up a team? As I said before I believe it¹s Tony¹s intention to play in Streatham but that still leaves us with 2 lines + a goalie.

      We played shorthanded on the Island and to be honest it wasn¹t anywhere near as much fun when half the team is made up of the opposition.

      Someone call Tony or pass on his number and I¹ll call him myself, there are plenty of usual suspects missing such as Dave Hart, Andy Campbell and Stevie B, anyone know what they¹re up to? I know Darrell is off on hols, I¹ll give Nick M a ring tomorrow and ask if he can play, I assume he can get a lift from Rick. I¹ll let you know the outcome.

      Kyle.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2003
        Re: [Hyenas] Streatham on Sunday & Invicta

        It’s not all good news yet I’m afraid. Rick says he doesn’t want to take his car into London so wants a lift and I’ve not been able to get hold of Nick yet (I’ll try again tomorrow)

        So if anyone could give Rick a lift could you give him a call on 07763 691 328

        Rick also says he needs to get hold of Melvin so if you read this Mel could you give him a call please?

        Will update on Nick situation sometime tomorrow.

        Kyle.