Cougars Roster

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
      Sorry guys,

      pasted the Swindon roster onto my last mail twice, doh!. Here is the up to
      date Cougars roster.

      Cheers

      Paul Nicholls #68
      Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team

      Basingstoke Cougars, Sunday 2nd February 2003 9.00pm Face-off Basingstoke
      Ice Rink

      1. Paul Nicholls #68 (Centre)
      2. Peter Hawken #5 (Defence)
      3. Julia Burns #44 (Left Wing)
      4. Mike Rose #8 (Right Wing)
      5. Dave Sims #10 (Defence)
      6. Chuck Laroque #3 (Defence)
      7. Lee Spencer #21 (Left Wing)
      8. Darrell Findlay #15 (Right Wing)
      9. Melvin Tanner #7 (Defence)
      10. Dave Murray (Defence)
      11. Andy Campbell
      12. Jamie Binch
      13. Steve Boardman #13 (Defence)
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
        This is a game in leu of training. Correct me if I am wrong someone but I
        thought anybody who is a registred Hyenas player and turns up will play.

        I will certainly be there and I have not bothered to put my name on any
        list!

        Peter #66

      • peterhawken@speakeasy.uk.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2003
          Peter,

          You are quite right. Any Hyenas member can turn up and play. We
          asked for names of those who intended to play to get an idea of
          response. We didn't want to find we only had three players turn up for
          example.

          As there seem to be a good number of us, it may be necessary to
          move one or two to the Cougars team if they don't have enough and
          we have an overloaded bench. We shall see what numbers we get at
          nine tomorrow.

          Peter