Re: [Hyenas] Wednesday night results

  • Andy Hartfield
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2000
      I was no 9
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 9:31 PM
      Subject: [Hyenas] Wednesday night results

      This intrepid match reporter unfortunately spent too much time careering aroung the rink to make a note of who scored our goals.  The scorekeeper kindly gave me a copy of the results with shirt No's rather than names - understandable really seeing as he didn't know our names.

      I know that everyone will be very modest about it, but please can you let me have your shirt number so I can tie up the score card with real names.  Let me also have a note of how many goals you scored so I can check the results.  Remember - if I get a total score of greater than 8, I'll know someone is lying!!!

      Peter
      Authorised, registered, insured, level 1 reporter

    • Vincent Connare
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2000
        Re: [Hyenas] Wednesday night results
        I was wearing Number 1.
        and I should have 1 assist when Dave scored a goal in the third.

        sad thing is that last time I wore number one I did bad and I think it jinxed me this time too. But my Rangers shirt gave good luck and got Three points ( and first goal) to the wearer. Maybe next time I should just wear my Rangers shirt.

        The pictures that Julia's husband took with my camera are up on the web for Iain to download at:

        http://www.geocities.com/cascadeorioles/hyenas/hyenas.html

        cheers
        vince

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2000
          A second appeal for the modest No 11.  Whoever it was scored twice in the third and I would really like to give him a credit.  If no one claims the two points soon I might start to get tempted to claim them myself.

          Also the wearer of No three who scored on 59.57

          Any clues gratefully accepted