Re: [Hyenas] Ice time charges at basingstoke

  • Derek Brooks
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 18, 2003

      I think the increases are outrageous, I agree with the stance that the Ice
      Users Forum is prepared to take.

      Regards

      Caroline

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 18, 2003
        > I think the increases are outrageous, I agree with the stance that the Ice
        > Users Forum is prepared to take.
        > Regards
        > Caroline

        Caroline's response is typical of the replies we have had so far.
        Including the players at Swindon last night who were asked, we now
        have 21 players who are behind our proposed stance 100%. We have
        one who is prepared to go along with the majority view but doesn't
        have a strong view. I have so far received NO responses against our
        stance.

        With a 2/3 majority of the members so far agreeing with our course of
        action, I believe we are able to respond to Planet Ice knowing that the
        club is supporting our action. If you haven't yet responded, please
        please do so. It is important that we are together on this one and if
        there is any concern about our actions, we must be aware of it. My
        priority in this is to make sure that our statements made to Planet Ice
        and to other parties are representative of the views of all our members.

        There is a further meeting on Monday evening, after which we will
        update everybody on the latest events.

        Thanks to all for the support

        Peter
      • michael rose