Re: [Hyenas] Ice time charges at basingstoke

  • Chuck LaRocque
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 17, 2003
      This is absolutely unacceptable, especially when one considers the
      facilities that are "available" to us. We are already paying too much for
      poor ice, no change facilities, poor organization etc.

      Cheers,
      Chuck #3

    • Derek Brooks
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 18, 2003

        I think the increases are outrageous, I agree with the stance that the Ice
        Users Forum is prepared to take.

        Regards

        Caroline

      • peterhawken@speakeasy.uk.net
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 18, 2003
          > I think the increases are outrageous, I agree with the stance that the Ice
          > Users Forum is prepared to take.
          > Regards
          > Caroline

          Caroline's response is typical of the replies we have had so far.
          Including the players at Swindon last night who were asked, we now
          have 21 players who are behind our proposed stance 100%. We have
          one who is prepared to go along with the majority view but doesn't
          have a strong view. I have so far received NO responses against our
          stance.

          With a 2/3 majority of the members so far agreeing with our course of
          action, I believe we are able to respond to Planet Ice knowing that the
          club is supporting our action. If you haven't yet responded, please
          please do so. It is important that we are together on this one and if
          there is any concern about our actions, we must be aware of it. My
          priority in this is to make sure that our statements made to Planet Ice
          and to other parties are representative of the views of all our members.

          There is a further meeting on Monday evening, after which we will
          update everybody on the latest events.

          Thanks to all for the support

          Peter
        • michael rose