Hyenas training

  • Amanda Law
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 20, 2002
      Hi guys,

      please could someone tell me if training is gonna be on sunday evenings
      during the festive season.

      Cheers
      Amanda

      privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
      If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
      disclose such information.

      NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
      attachments are free from viruses.

      NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
      Registered Office: Teddington, Middlesex, United Kingdom TW11 0LW.
    • peterhawken@speakeasy.uk.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 20, 2002
        I am still trying to confirm that training is on over Christmas.

        Turn up as usual for Sunday 22nd.

        As for 29th, we will let you know as soon as I have it confirmed. As the
        pantomime is finishing that day, we may lose the ice, but no one has
        given us any information so far.

        Watch this space for more details. When we have the information, we
        will post it here. Either Mike or I will pass on the information, but
        please allow us to confirm it before making any assumptions or telling
        others whether or not training is on.

        If we cannot use the ice on Sunday 29th, we may be able to have an
        alternative slot on 30th, early evening. Would you take a moment to
        reply and say whether you would use this alternative time if we have it.
        If there is sufficient interest, we will see if the time is available.

        Peter
      • Amanda Law
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 20, 2002
          yep, i would definately use the alternative slot on the 30th.

          Amanda

        • darrell.findlay@jwp.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 20, 2002
            Pete

            Unlikely to be able to make it if it is too early as we are in London for
            the day.

            peterhawken@speak
            easy.uk.net To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            cc:
            20/12/02 15:58 Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Hyenas training
            Please respond to
            Hyenas

            I am still trying to confirm that training is on over Christmas.

            Turn up as usual for Sunday 22nd.

            As for 29th, we will let you know as soon as I have it confirmed. As the
            pantomime is finishing that day, we may lose the ice, but no one has
            given us any information so far.

            Watch this space for more details. When we have the information, we
            will post it here. Either Mike or I will pass on the information, but
            please allow us to confirm it before making any assumptions or telling
            others whether or not training is on.

            If we cannot use the ice on Sunday 29th, we may be able to have an
            alternative slot on 30th, early evening. Would you take a moment to
            reply and say whether you would use this alternative time if we have it.
            If there is sufficient interest, we will see if the time is available.

          • Chuck LaRocque
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 20, 2002
              Peter,

              No, we're away both 29 and 30 Dec

              Chuck

              http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 21, 2002
                Peter,

                at the moment I can't see any reason why I couldn't make a slot on the 30th.

                Peter #66

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 22, 2002
                  Thanks for the organising Pete. Unfortunately I can't make the 30th.

                  Paul

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 29, 2002
                    Planet ice have finally decided to confirm that there will be no training
                    tonight. The call came a little before midday today giving us just more
                    than 9 hours notice of the cancellation. The reason is to give them
                    time to strike the set for the pantomime. Nice of them to give us so
                    much notice...

                    I haven't been able to arrange any time for Monday either, so the next
                    time we meet will be in the new year.