Greetings from Canada!

  • Ian Courtney <ibc99@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2002
      Well Hello everybody and greetings from lovely wet Vancouver!!

      Its comforting to know that not alot has changed in Basingstoke (ice
      melt)

      You'll be pleased to know that I visited Heaven yesterday, thats
      right folks, I went to a REAL hockey shop!!! I dont think I'd ever
      been in hockey shop with more then 5 pairs of skates or a dozen
      sticks before then, I there for over an hour! they had 5 diffrent
      types of synergy stick!

      Anyway I gotta go watch hockey on tv... again... (did you know that
      they show it before midnight here!)

      Take care of yourselves..and each other..

      72

      p.s miss u guyz!!