Training this Sunday

  • Mike Rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2002
      Dear all,

      Remember.......Coaches request!

      Please ensure you have two shirts with you this Sunday, one light and one dark.

      Mike #8

      pp. The Coach
    • KYLE JAMIE ALEXANDER
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2002
        Hiyas all,

        Dave M is bringing along a half face visor for me to have a look at tonight but I am without a screwdriver at the mo. If anyone could bring a medium sized philips head screwdriver along tonight it's be much appreciated.

        Also, if anyone's passing Basingstoke train station about 8.20 a lift to the rink would be great :) Drop me a line on 07711 747 252.

        Many thanks,

        Kyle.

        Kyle J Alexander
        1alexk90@...