GAME TOMORROW AGAINST NORTHSTARS

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hi Guys

      Yes we do have a game tomorrow. At Swindon Ice Rink against the Northstars.

      Thing is we need a netminder. Anyone spoken to Rik? Also, does anyone know
      if James or Scott are up for playing. If you have their phone numbers could
      you give them a buzz? In an emergency, Dave M, do you have goalie kit and
      are you willing?

      See you all there.

      Swindon Northstars, Friday 1st November 2002 11.00pm Face-off Swindon Ice
      Rink

      1. Paul Nicholls #68 (Centre)
      2. Peter Freitag #66 (C) (Centre)
      3. Dave Murray (Defence)
      4. Dave Hart
      5. Steve Boardman #13 (Defence)
      6. Darrell Findlay #15 (Right Wing)
      7. Nik Morris #2 (Forward)
      8. Mike Rose #8 (Right Wing)
      9. Dave Sims #10 (Defence)
      10. Jamie
      11. Andy Campbell
      12. Julia Burns #44 (Left Wing)

      Directions:

      The Link Centre
      White Hill Way
      Westlea
      (Tel 01793 445566)

      M4 to Junction 16
      Follow signs to Link Centre
      10 mins from Junc 16 to Link Centre

      (As far as I can remember its last exit off the roundabout at Junction 16,
      the Link Centre is quite clearly marked from here but I think its left at
      the next roundabout and pretty straight from there.)

      Also,

      London Legion, Wednesday 27th November 2002 10.30pm Face-off Ally Pally Ice
      Rink

      1. Paul Nicholls #68 (Centre)
      2. Chuck Laroque #3 (Defence)
      3. Rik Dedman #1
      4. Scott Still #29 (Netminder)
      5. Nik Morris #2 (Forward)
      6. Peter Freitag #66 (C) (Centre)
      7. Darrell Findlay #15 (Right Wing)
      8. Dave Murray (Defence)
      9. Dave Hart (Forward)
      10. Cheryl Ross (Forward)
      11. Steve Boardman #13 (Defence)
      12. Mike Rose #8 (Right Wing)
      13. Julia Burns #44 (Left Wing)
    • darrell.findlay@jwp.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2002
        Guys

        I am pretty certain that Andy Compton will be joining us for the game.

        Paul Nicholls
        <paul.nicholls@v To: Hyenas <Hyenas@egroups.com>
        irgin.net> cc: Julia Burns <julia.burns@...>, Iain
        Friar <ifriar@...>, Peter Hawken
        31/10/02 07:39 <peterhawken@...>, Dave Murray
        <dmurray@...>, Darrell Findlay
        <darrell.findlay@...>, Steve Boardman
        <steve.boardman@...>, Tony Bayliss
        <tony@...>, Rich Dedman
        <ricky.de@...>, John Purcell
        <purcell91@...>, Ian Courtney <ibc99@...>,
        Peter Freitag <captain@...>, Lee Spencer
        <rlspencer@...>, Lisa Sherlock
        <lisa@...>, Mike Rose
        <mike_rose@...>, Melvin Tanner
        <hockey-stuff@...>, Dave Sims
        <davesims_uk@...>, Scott Still
        <scott_still20@...>, Dave Warman
        <DAVEWARMAN@...>, Kyle Alexander
        <1alexk90@...>, Amanda Law
        <amanda.law@...>, Dave Hart
        <stormdesign2000@...>, Cheryl Ross
        <car21pg3@...>, Jo Bennett
        <JBennett@...>, Jamie
        <jamie@...>, Andy Campbell
        <acampbell@...>
        Subject: GAME TOMORROW AGAINST NORTHSTARS

      • peterhawken@speakeasy.uk.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2002
          I think that we can add Andy Compton to the list. Scott is not registered and
          therefore is not invited to play. For the time being, Scott needs to be removed from
          all rosters. I believe that Rik has shown an interest in playing. Does anyone have a
          current number for him to confirm?

          Peter

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2002
            Rick just confirmed to me he will be there tomorrow!

            regards,

            Peter #66