  • Iain
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2000
      Oh yes,

      I've just bought meself a scanner so there'll be no more mucking about with digital cameras! It would be great if I could borrow copies of any pictures taken (we could do with having an "official" photographer.) I can get some shots onto this internet thing.

      If anyone is planning on taking some pictures I have some particular sorts of shots that I like - firstly, some fly-on-the wall shots of the bench during the game when everyone is looking completely shagged, also close ups of players faces when playing (either on or off the puck). I'm not really after any "action" shots  - thats what every other site has and they can be pretty dull. And also any crowd shots - I expect you'll need a really wide angle lens to get everyone in...

      Cheers,

      Iain.

      * * * For Ice Hockey Books and Equipment, visit the Hyena's Den at www.ifriar.freeserve.co.uk/Basingstoke_Hyenas.htm * * *