Change of date for IOW game

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2002
      Change of date for IOW game Hi guys

      Any favoured dates for the change of IOW game (see below)

      Paul Nicholls #68
      Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team

      Hi Paul,

      I¹m afraid the date we thought we had booked for a match on the Isle of Wight (8th December) has been gazumped!  The Christmas Ice Show is moving into Ryde Arena on the 8th of December so we can¹t have the ice time after all!

      I¹m sorry to mess you around but I hope we can agree another date. We can still have Friday, 28th of December with (probably) a 7:30 face off.  (It might be earlier if the under-19s cancel their provisional booking.)

      The next available dates and times are:  5th, 12th, 26th of January.  These are all Sundays with 7:30 face offs.  We could also book the 23rd of February for probably a 6:30 face off (after the under 16s match which has a 4:30 face off).  After that, ice time is dependant on whether the Raiders make it to the EPL play-offs so we won¹t know the dates for a while yet.

      I hope your team can switch to one of the alternative dates and apologies again.

      Cheers

      Ken

      Ken Dueck
    • Chuck LaRocque
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2002
        Paul,

        At the moment, the only iffy one is 28 Dec. Being the great holiday planners
        that we are, we are not sure where we may be then. The others look OK.

        Cheers,
        Chuck #3

        >From: Paul Nicholls <paul.nicholls@...>
        >To: Hyenas <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        >CC: Julia Burns <julia.burns@...>,Iain Friar
        ><ifriar@...>,Peter Hawken
        ><peterhawken@...>,Dave Murray <dmurray@...>,Darrell
        >Findlay <darrell.findlay@...>,Steve Boardman
        ><steve.boardman@...>,Tony Bayliss
        ><tony@...>,Rich Dedman <ricky.de@...>,John
        >Purcell <purcell91@...>,Ian Courtney <ibc99@...>,Peter
        >Freitag <captain@...>,Lee Spencer <rlspencer@...>,Lisa
        >Sherlock <lisa@...>,Mike Rose
        ><mike_rose@...>,Melvin Tanner <hockey-stuff@...>,Dave
        >Sims <davesims_uk@...>,Scott Still <scott_still20@...>,Dave
        >Warman <DAVEWARMAN@...>,Kyle Alexander
        ><1alexk90@...>,Amanda Law <amanda.law@...>,Dave Hart
        ><stormdesign2000@...>,Cheryl Ross <car21pg3@...>,Jo Bennett
        ><JBennett@...>
        >Subject: [Hyenas] Change of date for IOW game
        >Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:42:38 +0000
        >
        >Hi guys
        >
        >Any favoured dates for the change of IOW game (see below)
        >
        >Paul Nicholls #68
        >Basingtoke Hyenas Ice Hockey Team
        >

        >Hi Paul,
        >

        >I�m afraid the date we thought we had booked for a match on the Isle of
        >Wight (8th December) has been gazumped! The Christmas Ice Show is moving
        >into Ryde Arena on the 8th of December so we can�t have the ice time after
        >all!
        >

        >I�m sorry to mess you around but I hope we can agree another date. We can
        >still have Friday, 28th of December with (probably) a 7:30 face off. (It
        >might be earlier if the under-19s cancel their provisional booking.)
        >

        >The next available dates and times are: 5th, 12th, 26th of January. These
        >are all Sundays with 7:30 face offs. We could also book the 23rd of
        >February for probably a 6:30 face off (after the under 16s match which has
        >4:30 face off). After that, ice time is dependant on whether the Raiders
        >make it to the EPL play-offs so we won�t know the dates for a while yet.
        >

        >I hope your team can switch to one of the alternative dates and apologies
        >again.
        >

        >Cheers
        >

        >Ken
        >

        >Ken Dueck

        Broadband?�Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2002
          Change of date for IOW game
          Paul,

          can't make 28th December, 23rd February might be a problem as I am due to return from Switzerland the day before, rest is OK.

          Peter #66