Ow!

  • KYLE JAMIE ALEXANDER
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2002
      Hiya everyone,

      I really had forgotten how hard it was! Not training or doing any fitness work over the summer deffinately took it's toll, my aches and pains are only going now!

      Anyway, I had a really good time on Sunday, nice to see eveyone again and meet all the new faces. I shall be dissapearing again for the next two weeks, this week because my car isn't up to making the journey, it's getting repaired on Wednesday and next week because I'm away for the weekend. After that however I shall be back in regular attendance and can't wait. I'm gonna hold back from game registration for now, I'll give myself a month or so to get back to match fitness :)

      In the mean time, have fun! I'll see you mid-October,

      Kyle
      Kyle.

      Kyle J Alexander
      1alexk90@...