Re: [Hyenas] Your Rink

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2000
      Thanks for your support!

      Iain.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: DGRose <rosey@...>
      To: <hyenas@onelist.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 1:19 PM
      Subject: [Hyenas] Your Rink

      > From: DGRose <rosey@...>
      >
      > Morning,
      >
      > For what it's worth, I hope it goes well for you guys, & everyone else
      involved. I read the concerns about ice times & rising costs... scary stuff.
      Guys like you & the Cougars are what helps give a community an identity, &
      the fact you promote a healthy, fun & enriching group activity that almost
      anyone can participate in - or at least watch & enjoy for a reasonable
      cost - is well worth noting.
      > Wish I could do more than say pretty words, but as always, you have a
      supporter across the pond. Good fortune, try to not to behave in any
      seriously illegal way at the meeting. =-O

      > Cheers,
      > DGRose

      > PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
      > Apply NOW!

    • DGRose
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2000
        Good Evening,

        No problem, Iain, wish I could help a little more. I wondered about it at work a lot that night.
        I heard what happened. Sounds like a pre-arranged shotgun marriage, assuming there is such a thing. (& apparently there is!) Heads they win, tails you lose, just like the Liberal Party here in Canada. Apparently there's one more chance for something to be said. I hope it's a genuine opportunity & not another tease. Still, don't give up, your concerns may yet be addressed.
        Good luck to all of you!

        Cheers,
        DGRose