RE: [Hyenas] Inter skills

  • Amanda Law
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
      Darrell,

      I think the Inter Skills thing must be booked, coz there's no special
      afternoon ladies training session next Sunday.

      Amanda

      privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
      If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
      disclose such information.

      NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
      attachments are free from viruses.

      NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
      Registered Office: Teddington, Middlesex, United Kingdom TW11 0LW.
    • Peter Hawken
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
        Unfortunately, due to a general lack of interest, we have not been able to organise this event.  It was to have been a joint venture between us and the Ladies but we have been forced to cancel the afternoon as we have been unable to get volunteers to assist with organising or running the event.

        Maybe next Summer if we can get some more help......

        Peter