Re: [Hyenas] Manchester Flames Roster

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 1:50 AM
      I'll be there.

      Peter #66
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 10:01 AM
      Subject: [Hyenas] Manchester Flames Roster

      Here is the list for the game on 3rd August:

      Peter Freitag #66 (C) (Centre)
      Mike Rose #8 (Right Wing)
      Chuck Laroque #3 (Defence)
      Melvin Tanner #7 (Defence)
      Dave Sims #10 (Defence)
      Paul Nicholls #68 (Centre)
      Julia Burns #44 (Left Wing)
      Nik Morris #?? (Forward)
      James Bone #22 (Left Wing)
      Dave Murray (Defence)
      Steve Boardman #13 (Defence)
      Scott Still #29 (Right Wing)

      Rik Dedman #1 (Netminder)

      Please note that we are under subscribed for the game.  There are three more places if you are able to play, first come, first served.  Two player unfortunately are not listed due to a game ban for each of them for late drop out from last weekend's game.  Please don't be the third one to get a ban by dropping out at short notice.  It's not something I enjoy having to do and it's not something that benefits the team either.

      Will each of you confirm that you are available to play by Thursday evening.  Either return an email to me or send a text message to 07721 550044.

      Usual stuff:  Game fee £10 paid before the game starts, arrive by 4.15 pm, in the changing room by 4.45 pm for the team talk.

      And finally - Let's have another great game this weekend.  We had two exceptional games last weekend and it proves that with team work, passing and good positioning, we can take on good opposition and beat them.  I know we had a little help from a player on loan from one of the other Basingstoke teams on Sunday, but despite that, we played a good game against the Cougars and in just the right spirit.
      30/07/2002
      www.speakeasy.uk.net
      audio, video and presentation solutions

    • Mike Rose