Re: [Hyenas] Pete Hawken

  • Peter Hawken
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2002
      You're quite right Darrell, I haven't been reading them until tonight.  Rest assured that I would have been just as quick to write about someone else's misfortune, so I can't complain.  Some were really quite funny.  I'll be putting them in the 'how not to stop' scrap book as I build it up over the next few weeks.

      By the way - I don't have a cast so you can't sign it.  Any good comments that you would have put on the cast, send by email.  It's about as good as it gets I'm afraid

      Peter

      On Wed, 29 May 2002 08:50:07 +0100,  wrote:
      >Is it not rewarding to see the good team spirit in the face of such
      >adversity.  All the jovial e-mails at Pete's expense and he is
      >probably not
      >even reading them?

      31/05/2002
      www.speakeasy.uk.net