IOW Roster

  • Peter Hawken
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      With almost everybody having said yes or no to the game on the 27th, the roster is now settled.  Several players have confirmed that they won't be playing.  Two or three others haven't registered or said they can't play, but it works out that they are not eligible due to attendance figures for March and April.  We can therefore announce the players who are eligible

      So, the final roster is:
      #05 Pete HAWKEN
      #08 Mike ROSE
      #66 Pete FREITAG
      #13 Steve BOARDMAN
      #17 Lisa SHERLOCK
      #14 Mark WESTBROOK
      #44 Julia BURNS
      #15 Darrell FINDLAY
      #22 James BONE LW
      #29 Scott STILL
      #11 Tony BAYLISS
      #09 Kyle ALEXANDER
      #72 Ian COURTNEY
      #91 John PURCELL
      #16 Gaby GIROUX

      Unfortunately, due to the many people who wanted to play the game, we have to say no to several players.  Should any player not be able to play after registering, next in line is Melvin Tanner.  If anyone cannot play for any reason, please get in touch as soon as possible to make sure we can offer the place to another player.

      Remember also:  £10 is to be paid BEFORE the game.  No exceptions, no credit, no excuses because invariably, last season, one or two managed to avoid paying each time.  This time, we need to make sure that all players pay their way.

      Peter
      01/05/2002
      www.speakeasy.uk.net
      audio, video and presentation solutions
    • ricky.de@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        > peter

        do i take it scott is in goal or am i as there is only 15 players mentioned?
        also has ne one ne objections to me training thursday after saturday i need it?

        cheers
        rik

        --------------------
      • Peter Hawken
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2002
          Oops.  You are also listed Rik, but in the section headed 'netminders' which I forgot to show in the email, so please do come along on Saturday - it will be useful to have a netminder.

          Thursdays are fo any of the Hyena players, so come along by all means

          On Wed, 1 May 2002 10:33:21 BST,  wrote:
          >> peter
          >
          >do i take it scott is in goal or am i as there is only 15 players
          >mentioned?
          >also has ne one ne objections to me training thursday after saturday
          >i need it?
          >
          >cheers
          >rik
          >

          >--------------------
          >talk21 your FREE portable and private address on the net at
          >http://www.talk21.com
          >

          >------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------
          >~-->
          >Buy Stock for $4
          >and no minimums.
          >FREE Money 2002.
          >http://us.click.yahoo.com/orkH0C/n97DAA/ySSFAA/jswolB/TM
          01/05/2002
          www.speakeasy.uk.net
          audio, video and presentation solutions
        • TheKilbys
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2002

            I am unsure where my name went, or perhaps there is a reason but, I sent a reply to the announcement for the game at 22:15hrs last Sunday indicating that I would be like to play.  Was this lost, not delivered?  Please advise so I may consider my position.

            Acton