Re: [Hyenas] IOW game

  • Peter Hawken
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2002
      It seems that the selection process is to be discussed before EVERY game from now on. Is there any way we can put the selection process to bed once and for all?

      Please, everybody, read the selection rules and understand that the player roster for Saturday's game will be drawn up according to the rules that everybody has seen.  This includes the provision for players who put forward their name after the list has closed.

      Peter

      On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:20:23 GMT, KYLE JAMIE ALEXANDER wrote:
      >Paul,
      >
      >I know the list is closed but it seems to only have 10
      >players on it. As far as they are concerned both Nick
      >(Morris) and Rick should be on this list. With the
      >deficiency in player numbers can they please be put on the
      >list despite it being closed a few days ago please?
      >
      >There seem to have been a number of problems recently
      >regarding game registration. I pass on Acton's suggestion
      >that one of us, at the time of Sunday attendance checks
      >also takes a register for the matches physically with paper
      >and pen. These can then be emailed on and this should
      >benefit those with email problems (a few) and SMS problems
      >(most).
      >
      >I'll be out tomorrow night but for those I don't see
      >before, good luck on the island. Best regards,
      >
      >Kyle
      24/04/2002
      www.speakeasy.uk.net
      audio, video and presentation solutions