Training tonight

  • KYLE JAMIE ALEXANDER
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 21, 2002
      Hiya all,

      Now that the Bison and Buffallo have finished is training
      tonight still at 11 or is it earlier? I won't be able to
      get my email later today so if someone could text or phone
      me with a responce on 07711 747 252 before tonight I'd be
      much obliged.

      Cyas tonight,

      Kyle.

      Kyle J Alexander
      1alexk90@...
    • James Bone
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 19, 2009
        Guys n gals
        my apologies for this evening. Fenno sorry to disrupting training as you kindly ran it while iain is away.
        Dickie can appreciate how it looked tonight but did not mean to slash you while I was falling and knew full well I stood on the puck, which was my fault not yours.

        see you all next week

        Windows Live Messenger: Happy 10-Year Anniversary—get free winks and emoticons. Get Them Now
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 5, 2012
          Hi All,

          I'm not going to be training tonight - can someone let me have Rhys' number please?

        • Rhys Jordan
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 17, 2012
            Hey guys

            Any chance I can blag a lift home tonight after training from anyone back to oakridge as I haven't got use of a car at the moment

            Thank
            Coach
          • ricky.de@talk21.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 17, 2012
              Hi mate.
              Not around tonight and so far no one has wanted to borrow kit
              Not sure if any one has sorted cover for me as I haven't heard from anyone
              Rik

              From: Rhys Jordan <rhysjordan24@...>
              Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 12:34:59 +0100
              To: Hyenas<hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [Hyenas] Training tonight

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 17, 2012

                  Alas boys and girls tonight I am dependant on the other half returning from the leek & dragon country before training. Whilst I will be half kitted up at home waiting there is a risk of me missing the session :o( She travels as I type but despite having a lead foot the ole bus won’t go above 70!

                  Hopefully catch you all later

                  Mike

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 30, 2013
                    Yo!

                    I can't make training tonight but make sure that we work on the basics that we were weak on in the last game to give us the best possible chance against Guildford next week.

                    Defensive:

                    1.  Don't over commit to your check - make sure at the very least that you stay between your check and the goal.

                    2.  Forecheck their puck carrier with speed from the middle, pushing them to outside - don't follow them in behind the goal and end up behind them (out of the play altogether)

                    3.  Those of you playing D, make sure that you push up the ice and come back with them - don't give them a run at you.

                    Offensive:

                    1.  Make sure we are doing our jobs breaking out our zone - wingers on the boards, centre curling through the middle & calling the play.

                    2.  Drive wide entering their zone - one player support the puck carrier, the other drives the net CREATING THAT TRIANGLE.

                    3.  Don't try to beat people up the middle of the ice - the puck carrier is key to us entering the zone and setting up for scoring chances.

                    4.  DO NOT ENTER THE ZONE FLAT ACROSS THREE LANES.

                    5.  On the powerplay don't change a thing about how we should be breaking out and entering their zone.  Our heads go when we have the extra man and I have no idea why.

                    General:

                    TALK out there - last game was like being on a team of mutes.

                    See you all next week.