Re: [Hyenas] Manchester Game and the France tournament

  • darrell.findlay@jwp.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2002
      Paul

      Can you put my name down for the French Tournament. I am likely to take
      the family as it'll be my birthday on the 22nd. No pressies please!! No
      Bumps!! No cruel person pinching my kit and stitching me up like a kipper,
      Oh that was my wife last year. Probably not a good idea taking her to
      France then!

      Regards

      Darrell Findlay
      National Account Manager Retail

      Peter Hawken
      <peterhawken@speakea To: <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
      sy.uk.net> cc:
      Subject: [Hyenas] Manchester Game and the
      06/03/02 00:10 France tournament
      Please respond to
      Hyenas

      Registrations for the Manchester Game are now closed as of the time
      of this email. No further applications will be accepted, so if your
      name isn't on the last list, it's too late to register.

      We are oversubscribed by one player at present, so as soon as the
      training attendances for January and February are collected, the
      final list will be published.

      Watch this space for the list in a day or two.

      As for the France tournament, we have 8 players registered for it at
      present (9 once Paul adds me to the list please). We need to get a
      few more to enter the tournament. Please note that due to travel,
      accommodation and insurance requirements, we will travel to the
      tournament as a team, so there will be a package price for each
      player to be paid in two stages before the tournament. If you
      register, please expect to make a deposit of £40 per person and
      expect to have a final bill of around £150 - £170 depending on the
      cost of accommodation. We can only get the final figures once we
      know how many people will be going. Friends and family can be
      accommodated and probably for a slightly lower price than the
      players, so make sure you list anyone who wants to go with you.

      We need to get our acceptance in to the Caen team quickly, so please
      get your registration in this week. Once we are confirmed, we will
      be asking for deposits during March to enable us to pay deposits on
      bookings we need to make. Thanks in advance for responding quickly.

      Peter
      06/03/2002
      www.speakeasy.uk.net
      audio, video and presentation solutions