Skates

  • Ian Courtney
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 25, 2002
      Hey all

      while im here does anybody want to buy a pair of ccm
      952's. i can sell am as either roller hockey boots
      with Tuuk chasis or as ice hockey boots. their a size
      10

      i'd be looking for about 120 but i am a poor student,
      a very poor student, so any offer would be considered

      thanks

      courtney 72

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • Rob Houlding
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 25, 2002
        TUUKS on CCMS...HMMM...that's a VBI IMHO BTW FYI...actually I don't know.

        rob

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 22, 2008
          On Sunday I picked up a pair of skates at the rink that were just lying around.

          These are Bauer 8000 size 8.5

          If anybody is missing them please let me know.